Sat, Mar 19|
Loan Document Review/Workshop I (IN PERSON)
5 CE Credits Course ID 39740
Time & Location
Mar 19, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
ProLearning, 7205 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX 76001, USA
About the Event
Teaches you the rules of the road for being a signing agent. We cover
- How to get hired,
- What to do when you get hired,
- How to recognize,
- How to present and explain loan documents for
- purchase loan transaction,
- standard refinance transaction,
- Cash Out refinance transaction,
- HELOC (home equity line of credit) and
- seller transaction.
A list of hiring companies is provided to get you started and much more.
Hands on classroom style; Must be prepared to print in excess of 200 pages of material (no front-to-back).
+$7.63 Service fee
+$7.63 Service fee0